deviantART Summit Photolog

icon

The deviantART Summit was a meeting of artists in Hollywood, California that took place last Friday and Saturday.  I wanted to try and capture the flavor of the show for all you pixel pushers who couldn't make it to the show.

Enjoy the show!

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 6/24/2005 08:24  |    5

Discussion

Demon (Level 3 Stalker) @ 7/1/2005 00:37
 AH! I wish I could've gone.. I only live a couple hours away from there too :(  Darn, oh well.  It looks cool from the photos you took. :D

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 6/29/2005 09:06

It was quite a mellow affair. Hopefully attendance will kick up a bit for next year's show.

Heh, I did take the photos of myself everytime.  Snaps are not very flattering when the camera is two feet from your face.

Brian the Great (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 6/29/2005 08:57
 Movies work for me with Quicktime Alternative Plug-in. Bubble room sure looks like exciting in that video.
So did you take photos of yourself all the time?
No doubt it was an interesting event though.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 6/29/2005 07:37

I've never really been to anything like this except maybe the state art competition when I was in High School.

The movies should play in Windows Media Player.  There's no special codecs or anything.

iSTVAN (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 6/25/2005 21:55

Sweet gallery, sedgeman! I've never been to anything like that before, but it looks like you got a lot out of it. Its a shame that realplayer wont play the movies for me for some reason :(

This Week's Pixel Art

brain robot icon/pixelartUp icon/pixelartTroll Witch icon/pixelartArmed Bird icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app