Pixel Joint's magazine debut

icon
Sedgemonkey was interviewed for this month's Jump Button Magazine and Pixel Joint gets mentioned a couple of times. Huzzah! If you are in Austrailia pick it up for the love of Pete.

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 6/29/2005 09:21  |    10

Discussion

Faktablad (Level 6 SWAT) @ 6/30/2005 10:36
Scan it, Sedge, scan it!! lol.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 6/30/2005 08:02
Thanks a lot!  I really enjoyed the first issue.  I think the whole concept of the gaming scene outside of the games themselves works out great.

JumpButton @ 6/30/2005 05:57

Hey iSTVAN...

This should help:

JumpButton @ 6/30/2005 05:37

It's just titled Issue One: Insert Coin. There's no date.

And... No need to ask... Scan away.

Hope you like how it came out. For that matter, I hope you liked the whole mag!!

iSTVAN (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 6/30/2005 05:32
I contacted Drew about the mag. I cannot seem to find it in my local shop, but I've got some scouts searching Sydney newsagencies for me as I type.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 6/29/2005 11:44

I actually have a copy of the mag. I'll ask Drew over at Jump Button if it's OK to do that.

Brian the Great (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 6/29/2005 11:37
 Yeah, I'd love to read it. Maybe someone from Australia could scan the article in and post it on the forum?

Faktablad (Level 6 SWAT) @ 6/29/2005 11:27
Hooray for PixelJoint!!  Too bad I live in the States and can't get it.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 6/29/2005 10:01

Errrr, I dunno actually.

There's some video game pixel art people in the lower right of the cover.

finite (Level 6 Serial Killer) @ 6/29/2005 09:53
 This month... as in the June edition? Just want te make sure I don't buy the wrong issue. ;)

This Week's Pixel Art

Snowy Field icon/pixelartShe brought flowers. icon/pixelart"Wenzig Kaiser" -- Blitz Kaiser's Mobile Hangar icon/pixelartTree House ^-^ icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app