Burnout Revenge and the new Katamari Damacy!

icon

The last months of a console's life usually end up having the best games and the PS2 looks to be no different...

The newest entry into the Burnout series is coming in September. Awwww yeah.† I wouldn't normally even look twice at any racing game, but Burnout 3 is one of my favorite games for PS2 (up there with Ico, Ratchet and Clank and Katamari Damacy). I've probably sunk more hours into Burnout†than any other game -- simply brilliant and addictive gameplay.†††

Speaking of Katamari Damacy... there's a new version of this masterpiece due in October. It's a good time to be alive my friends.

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 7/16/2005 12:44  |    6

Discussion

necromancer928 (Level 1 Rookie) @ 7/23/2005 13:54
 burnout 3 is flippen awesome. when revenge comes out, ill probably get it. same thing with ratchet deadlocked. the online for that game is pretty fun.

DarkAuron (Level 2 Quiet One) @ 7/20/2005 00:06
 Katamari Damacy is addictive, can't wait for the next one. And really good for only $20 too!

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 7/16/2005 18:09

Yeah, the multiplayer was really boring and hard to control in the last Katamari.  Hopefully they'll get it worked out.

TakeOut (Level 2 Yellow Belt) @ 7/16/2005 18:05
 I'm really cyked about Katamari Damacy. Don't care much for Burnout. All I hope to come out of Katamari Damacy is better multiplayer. Maybe 2 player through actual stages instead of an arena?

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 7/16/2005 12:58

Yeah, the slo-mo was cool at first, but it just got annoying after awhile while racing. The exception being the amazing crash course thing where you try and destroy as much as you can.

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 7/16/2005 12:53
 I've only ever played Burnout on a shop PS2 (Think it was Burnout 3 since it was a few months ago).   Good visuals and great car handling.  But I really got annoyed at the slow mo replays everytime a car went off.  It broke the flow of my game.  Can that be turned off?  I hate slow motion...in everything...ever... especially 'bullet time'.  Wastes my damn time when I could be doing something productive... like chewing on this here shoe...

This Week's Pixel Art

Mossy Turt icon/pixelartChoose your fate (Henry Stickmin) icon/pixelartOr Nothing icon/pixelartPygmy Dragon icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app