X-Men 3 pics

icon
A few pictures of Beast and Angel and the old familiar cast members.

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 12/5/2005 10:29  |    10

Discussion

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 12/9/2005 16:12

Sucks about Nightcrawler. I'm sure it's a slim chance that he'll have anything to do with Wolverine's solo flick.

Wow, I must be blind. I didn't see Juggernaut at all. Vinnie Jones should be a good fit.

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 12/7/2005 13:22
Yup, Vinnie Jones is Juggernaut.  Jones is well known in England as an ex-footballer who someone now is an actor.  He's in the trailer.  Definetly looks a lot smaller than the Juggernaut in comcs, games and cartoon but that would have had to be a full CGI thing like Hulk really.

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 12/7/2005 13:22
someone=somehow.... typing while talking on phone...

The B.O.B. (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 12/7/2005 13:17
Well I love X-Men, and there movies still do the comic justice. Each star always plays the character to the T. My only beef in the past, is that they made Sabretooth, one of my fave villains, look like a complete hobo/bum. Plus he moved all stiff, a trait the real character of Sabretooth doesn't have. But other than the bastardization of Sabretooth, all X-men movies are top-notch comic book to big screen adaptations. I'm fixin to see the trailer, and I really hope that Juggernaut is casted in this sucker, cause I remember some site saying that his character would be played by the crazy, English bus driver on Euro-trip. I think he was also on the movie Snatch. Oh well, fingers are currently crossed...

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 12/6/2005 16:32
The elf ain't in it from what I can see.  Alan Cumming ain't listed on the cast list anywhere and he would have appeared in the trailer if he was in the movie at all.  Shame cos he played the role very well in X2 and would have had chance to develop the character more in X3.  Ah well, maybe he'll turn up in that Wolverine solo movie they keep mentioning, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 12/6/2005 16:01

The trailer looks friggin' sweet, but I didn't see my favorite -- Nightcrawler.  I hope he wasn't written out.

Btw, anyone notice the "fastball special"?

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 12/6/2005 15:32
Thanks for the heads up on the trailer. Didn't realize there was one.

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 12/6/2005 10:27
By the way.... the trailer looks damn nice

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 12/6/2005 06:26
Beast looks like a teacher of mine back at college.... cept a tad bluer.

I like it though.  Thats Frasier Crane guy ain't it?

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 12/5/2005 23:22
They look phenomenal! I can't wait to see this.. hoping Brett Ratner does some justice to the series

This Week's Pixel Art

Primal Forest icon/pixelartFanart AKF Arena characters 7 icon/pixelartV1X3N icon/pixelartCross of the Damned icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app