Ghostbusters Pixeled

icon
Someone went nutty and did an animated gif of the cult classic Ghostbusters [IMDb]. (Well, I think it's a cult classic -- I could be wrong!)

Check it out here.

Posted by halfliquid @ 1/17/2006 14:43  |    8

Discussion

FoldsFive (Level 1 Jukyu) @ 1/23/2006 23:14
Thanks for the kind words - Sadly I'm the first to admit I'm no great pixel artist, and yes, its a one man project from somebody who has to work for a living so I'm afraid I can't commit as much time to the production values as I'd like.. glad you liked it though..!

Omegavolt (Level 2 Petty Officer) @ 1/23/2006 12:31

NOOOO!!!  My idea, stolen!  I was wanting to do one of these for Predator.  I may still, since my idea isnt quite like the 'animated graphic novel' type, but more of the SNES RPG type. :D

halfliquid (Level 1 Private) @ 1/20/2006 13:19
I think it might have been a one-man project -- so I won't be nitpicky about the quality!

purple_monkey (Level 1 Jukyu) @ 1/18/2006 14:49
  That was cool :), nice little time killer while looking for random stuff on the internet. ^_^

grave (Level 8 Marshal) @ 1/18/2006 09:43
woulda been nice if someone put this into flash and added sound to it.

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 1/17/2006 16:17
I want to play a 4 player co op Ghostbusters video game...

Some company could have done one for the 20th anniversary couple years back...

BruceJuice (Level 4 Mercenary) @ 1/17/2006 16:09
Comunity project maybe? How about it sedgemonkey?

Well, the pixel moves are cool. It would be nice to seen them pixeled better.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 1/17/2006 15:15
These little pixel movies are always interesting, but I'd like to see a movie pixelled like this with better "production values".

This Week's Pixel Art

Bob & Bernard Against The Nazis icon/pixelartDash Attack Animation icon/pixelartAngela icon/pixelartCyborg Ascension Title Screen icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app