Pirate Baby's Cabana Battle Street Fight 2006

icon
Paul Robertson has released his amazingly complex pixel art animation, Pirate Baby's Cabana Battle Street Fight 2006, done in the style of a 2D sidescrolling action game, complete with blood, crazed octopi, and zombie babies.

Posted by HMC @ 4/20/2006 11:44  |    12

Discussion

inkspot (Level 4 Button Man) @ 4/22/2006 07:44
This is too good to be true.

spiv (Level 4 Button Man) @ 4/22/2006 02:57
the best pixel clip!!!!

DeathByChris (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 4/21/2006 13:25
total awesomness!!!  a nice clean pixel version would be nice but think of the file size, i wonder what he used to make this.

PixelSnader (Level 2 Peon) @ 4/21/2006 07:13

holy.

fuck.

there's just 1 thing =(  the pixels arent really crisp in the mpeg version.. is there aan alternative or flash or something which is 100% clean pixels somewhere too?

Blueberry_pie (Level 7 General Manager) @ 4/20/2006 22:32
Oh, how I adore Robertson's stuff. Thanks for the heads up - downloading it right now.

Faktablad (Level 6 SWAT) @ 4/20/2006 15:17

*wipes zombie goo off face*

wow.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 4/20/2006 14:35
It's great stuff, but holy cow is it a epileptic seizure waiting to happen.

The B.O.B. (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 4/20/2006 13:55
Awsome. I always used to love checking this guys pixel art at deviantart. His black and white animations are something pure. I liked the whole killer octopus. And to my surprise, he has more octopusses in the video. I think someone has been watching to much animated hentai

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 4/20/2006 13:52
just finished watching it. Now I have to go wipe my ass because I just crapped it.. that's how awesome this video was worth watching.

HMC (Level 7 General Manager) @ 4/20/2006 13:50
He had some other videos online at one point, I think, but I guess he ran out of bandwidth.

Toby (Level 3 Stalker) @ 4/20/2006 13:45
I'm speechless o.o wow. I mean, WOW. That's a hell of a lot of animating to do, especially with that quality. Man, all i can say is wow. Are there any more of these?

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 4/20/2006 13:22

Sweeeeet, Paul Robertson is an amazingly talented pixel artist. Can't wait to see this when I get a few spare minutes.

This Week's Pixel Art

steamvader icon/pixelartSpace invaders 3d (weekly challenge) icon/pixelartSora - Kingdom Hearts III icon/pixelartSuper Mario World - Mario icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app