Challenge Voting: Gears of Summer

icon
It's time to head on over to the forum and vote for the latest pixel art challenge: Gears of Summer.

VOTE NOW!

Posted by skamocore @ 12/7/2009 00:12  |    7

Discussion

skamocore (Level 11 CEO) @ 12/7/2009 04:55

I am sorry that certain circumstances lead you to not be able to submit on time, but there is nothing at all that can be done about it. It is simply just not possible to submit your piece into last week's challenge; that challenge has been and gone.

Artisan (Level 1 Jukyu) @ 12/7/2009 04:36

yeah i missed the deadline too i may finish it and upload soon... my own fault though ^_^. no worries.

jeremy (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 12/7/2009 04:23

You can still submit your art. It's just literally impossible to enter into a challenge once the counter's reached 0.

schafft (Level 1 Intern) @ 12/7/2009 04:21

support me please

schafft (Level 1 Intern) @ 12/7/2009 04:19

I agree to participate without a vote (the truth would certainly like to and from voting.) I'm just very much into their work. I ask, who can support me. If it is somehow possible.

DawnBringer (Level 10 Maniac) @ 12/7/2009 04:13

Too bad...your entry would have gotten one of my votes for sure. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the moderators are slaves to the system when it comes to challenge deadlines!?

schafft (Level 1 Intern) @ 12/7/2009 04:07

2 ALL MODERATORS: I know I'm late to this challenges. But I have a whole day was off the Internet. At the city was a terrible snow. Entire 4Hrs I reached the house. Please pass my work for the competition. I worked for a week. I can not conquer, but I want very participate. ARTWORK

This Week's Pixel Art

Castlevania 2 more colors icon/pixelartGray Fox icon/pixelartCorset Gal icon/pixelartChalice (first pixel art work) icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app