Pixel Art Challenge: Revenge of the Leftovers

icon

Pixel an original monster that mutated from the food at the back of the fridge. Let’s see what happens to mom’s casserole when it goes ignored for too long!

Canvas Size - Max 100 x 100.
Colors - Max 16.
Transparency - Optional.
Animation - Optional

Posted by skamocore @ 9/12/2011   |    11

Discussion

cure (Level 11 Godfather) @ 9/16/2011 21:20

there seems to be some confusion over this, so let me clarify:

A drink is not food. For this challenge, depict food (if you want to stay in the spirit of the challenge, then pixel a food that you would save in the fridge as 'leftovers'). Liquids do not qualify for this challenge.

Mrmo Tarius (Level 10 Master Sniper) @ 9/13/2011 00:07

Undead headless footless featherless half-eaten chicken :)

cure (Level 11 Godfather) @ 9/12/2011 23:26

so long as it's foodchicken and not animalchicken.

unless you have an entire dead chicken in your fridge o_O

Mrmo Tarius (Level 10 Master Sniper) @ 9/12/2011 15:05

Undead chicken.

Chibiwing (Level 4 Deputy) @ 9/12/2011 13:26

I instantly thought of Cowboy Bebop too!  That's one of the two episodes that always seems to be on... -_-  Luckily the other episode like that features a beautiful guy and some great music.  Jupiter Jazz.

Delicious (Level 9 Boss) @ 9/12/2011 12:52

My favourite type of challenges! Thank you! :)

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 9/12/2011 08:52

I don't make dinner big enough these days to even have leftovers.

eclep (Level 5 Detective) @ 9/12/2011 08:32

This reminds me of an episode from cowboy bebop :p

I'll try to participate

xxmantisxx (Level 7 Mass Murderer) @ 9/12/2011 08:18

Haha! Pizza The Hut...

But yeah, we've had some good challenges lately! I love this idea!

Lasagna is so mine.

neofotistou (Level 5 Captain) @ 9/12/2011 06:44

I can't stop thinking of Pizza the Hut from Spaceballs. Dammit!

sasuke91 (Level 2 Kukyu) @ 9/12/2011 06:26

lol this will be fun

This Week's Pixel Art

Bokoblin - The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild icon/pixelartSelf Portrait pixel art icon/pixelartGet outta my space icon/pixelartHexPix - Forest Cave icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app