Pixel Art Challenge: Memory

icon

Depict one of your earliest childhood memories.

Canvas Size
- Max 320x200 (either horizontal or vertical).
Colours
- Max 20.
Transparency
Animation
- Optional.

Posted by jeremy @ 9/19/2011 00:01  |    13

Discussion

Mrmo Tarius (Level 10 Master Sniper) @ 9/25/2011 15:02

Well, damn. I hate to have missed this one, but I had too much stuff to do.

Delicious (Level 9 Boss) @ 9/24/2011 15:01

So little WIP's :'(

I hope more pieces go in to this challenge, it was a great idea. Too bad I lack time to submit one. :(

sasuke91 (Level 2 Kukyu) @ 9/24/2011 02:54

lol kanonsis u must have a bad memory

cure (Level 11 Godfather) @ 9/23/2011 17:42

if you're a child, then it's a childhood memory, sure.

but you'd also be too young to join this site.

so no.

Kanonsis (Level 1 Gangster) @ 9/23/2011 17:35

My earliest memory was eating breakfast this morning, can I do that?

|||| (Level 8 Marshal) @ 9/23/2011 12:02

Nor will I be able to pixel, since I'm staying out in the woods and working on farms for the next 7-10 weeks. I may do a bunch of FFT portraits at night before bed on the slower days. I just come to a saloon for wifi here and there when I can to get online.

What a funny dream; I love beans myself.

Childhood imagination is a wonderful thing.

cure (Level 11 Godfather) @ 9/22/2011 21:38

In my dream. I was in an old dilapidated house, and a monster that looked approximately like Haunter (this was before pokemon) gobbled me up. As I was being eaten, I looked around the room and noticed shelves and shelves full of cans of baked beans. "Why does he want to eat me," I thought, "when he has all these beans?!"

Unfortunately I doubt I'll have the time to pixel it. Another day.

|||| (Level 8 Marshal) @ 9/22/2011 18:48

Wow, that just triggered mine cure, I got goosebumps from this.

The first memory I have must be a dream. I was tearing the wallpaper off through the bars of my crib and went through like twenty layers; or what looked like two inches of wall paper, until I got to blood. What a weird memory. I even remember what some of the patterns on the wall paper looked like.

cure (Level 11 Godfather) @ 9/20/2011 22:12

can it be an early childhood dream? I think that's my earliest memory...

DawnBringer (Level 10 Maniac) @ 9/20/2011 14:32

My earliest memory is how much I hated the pink bow on my first teddybear!

Adcrusher (Level 6 Major) @ 9/19/2011 15:48

sweet! I'm definitely either doing this drawing of Leonardo or Donatello

as you can tell I was a child prodigy.

tanuki (Level 1 Seaman) @ 9/19/2011 12:40

Some of my earliest ones involve Frogger and Sub Hunt on an Intellivision...

shampoop (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 9/19/2011 11:14

It was something like this www.youtube.com/watch

This Week's Pixel Art

Azure Roots Garden icon/pixelartEspace Invader remake. icon/pixelartBastard Eviscerator Resprite icon/pixelartSwordsman icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app