Alien Game Demo

icon

PJ members snowk and Tipp released a new game demo! snowk drew and animated all of the art, Tipp programmed. The gameplay is easy to pick up and fun. Check it out HERE. Enjoy!

Posted by snowk @ 10/27/2011 19:05  |    5

Discussion

Her0 (Level 1 Thug) @ 11/18/2011 16:50

Lovely game, I'd say. You pick stuff up and throw them at ships. I didnt get very far but for a single player game, that game is awesome! I love the graphics, and the idea is so unique.

snowk (Level 7 Mass Murderer) @ 11/6/2011 15:44

@Flarfy

Ya, the game as a whole is very unfinished. The shop was going to have like upgrades in it but we never put them in for the demo. Also, We have gotten the tree complaint from almost everyone who has played, so that is a must. We definitely plan to fix all of your suggestions come the final release. Thanks!

Flarfy (Level 5 Detective) @ 11/6/2011 15:37

Great game. I really like how I can pick up random stuff! I do however have a couple of complaints/ideas:

Replace the red baloons with something black, like floating sea mines. The baloons simply look too much like pickups. I keep banging into them again and again. It's psycological man!

Same with trees. Replace them with some kind of building. They don't look like something you can crash into.

I was kinda dissapointed by the shop. Is it unfinished? Maybe you should make it available from the start so you can see what you are risking your life for. Especially if it's only skins and nothing that affects gameplay.

And finally. All levels should have 3 seconds without any attacks in the beginning. In one stage i died instantly because I had the mouse in the wrong place from start.

Keep polishing this! It has great potential :-)

neofotistou (Level 5 Captain) @ 11/6/2011 11:43

charming is the word, thanks surt.

Way to go guys, the graphics are awesome, and the gameplay is pretty cute too.

surt (Level 11 Godfather) @ 11/4/2011 21:53

Neat little game. Usually scanlines and other post processing of pixel art bugs the hell out of me, but here I find it quite charming.

This Week's Pixel Art

Skull icon/pixelartCambridge MA, Autumn 1996 icon/pixelartForward icon/pixelartPeggy icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app