Pixel Art Challenge: In Circles

icon

It's Olympics time, so let's make some rings. Use the canvas shown below, whilst including the 5 colours of the Olympic rings.

Your piece doesn't need to relate to the Olympics in any way, but feel free to if you want.

Canvas Size
- Use template:

Colours - Max 32. Must include the 5 colours shown below:

Transparency - Required; but must only be used outside the ring shape.
Animation - Optional.

Posted by jeremy @ 7/30/2012 00:01  |    10

Discussion

ultimaodin (Level 3 Corporate Drone) @ 8/3/2012 09:33

Damn it, I just had an awesome idea for this. Really? With only two more days. Blast my brain.

Dr D (Level 4 Shichikyu) @ 8/2/2012 16:53

I assume we can't use transparency to 'trim' the canvas either? So no using transparency besides where it already is?

EDIT: Disregard- I can't read.

ultimaodin (Level 3 Corporate Drone) @ 8/2/2012 15:22

I love the canvas so much, it's just those colours. Not sure why but they just keep putting me off. =/

jeremy (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 7/30/2012 19:38

Yup, max 31+required transparency.

Adarias (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 7/30/2012 10:38

i'm sure this has been asked before, but is transparency a color (so palette = 31c+trans?)

Danori (Level 1 Gangster) @ 7/30/2012 08:57

This is a great challenge! I think this is my favorite I've participated in yet :D

SolarGears (Level 1 Depressed) @ 7/30/2012 08:21

This looks like an interesting challenge. I can't wait to see what people do with that wierd canvas.

jeremy (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 7/30/2012 04:52

You must stay entirely within the red area.

Damian (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 7/30/2012 03:05

Is it imperative that we stay within the template, or are we allowed to have e.g. a small hand or something slightly stick out? Its not a big deal, just want to know what I can get away with interms of design.

This Week's Pixel Art

Bangin' icon/pixelart"Wenzig Kaiser" -- Blitz Kaiser's Mobile Hangar icon/pixelartWendigo Titan icon/pixelartFever of Rays icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app