C-Wars Kickstarter Campaign

icon

Onipunks Studio, an indie games developer featuring PJ member luigi_mu as lead pixel artist, has launched a Kickstarter campaign for “C-Wars”, an upcoming RTS game fully made in pixel art. They have reached their initial goal in just 6 days and now they are asking for your opinions and support.

They have also started a pixel art contest. No need to be a backer to participate and there is a chance to win a $500 worth of award. All pixel lovers welcomed! Click : Pixel Art Contest
Click : C-Wars KS page

Posted by luigi_mu @ 4/28/2013 21:17  |    11

Discussion

MIERDINSKY (Level 8 Partner) @ 5/9/2013 09:10

Es un trabajo realmente sorprendente, el estudio de personajes es asombroso felicidades!!

luigi_mu (Level 2 Hired Gun) @ 5/4/2013 19:56

Hey guys, if you have WIP piece, feel free to submit to fanart@onipunks.com  We created one little software to manage the submission and users. It will only take the final submission.

We still have 4 days ;)

Any kind of pixel art will be all right, static or animation. As a member of PJ, I'd like to see at least one winner from PJ [Pixel Grand prix or 2nd]

Cheers,

Luigi [Louiky in the KS video, yeah, that's me]

luigi_mu (Level 2 Hired Gun) @ 5/3/2013 16:56
 @Delicious Totally, a static pixel art is perfect for the contest.

Delicious (Level 8 Regional Boss) @ 5/2/2013 21:40

I can create a static pixeled image for the contest related to C-Wars and that would be fine?

x-death (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 5/2/2013 19:27

i had my initial doughts in regards to the pixel art. (ive had my hopes up for dawn bringer or jinn to do art for something like this)

but if this ever comes to the vita i would buy it for sure!

luigi_mu (Level 2 Hired Gun) @ 5/1/2013 18:26

Hello, Thanks Gecimen!

we expand the deadline to 8th, May, EST. 12h59,  will have this information in the next update ;)

No need to make animations, just regular pixel art is totally perfect guys!

Gecimen (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 5/1/2013 10:21

I backed this project. Yet I must say the deadline for the contest is too soon.

luigi_mu (Level 2 Hired Gun) @ 4/30/2013 07:07

@Jim16 I think only pixel artists would notice my pixel glasses xD

luigi_mu (Level 2 Hired Gun) @ 4/30/2013 07:06

Hi guys, PJ is such a wonderful and inspiring place. I'm grateful to be part of this community!

Well we didn't use PJ format for KS page for the marketing reason. I will definitely re-post 1x version of them on PJ in the future.

Please participate our contest, it's free and you can win big [integrate yourself in our game C-Wars as Zombie xD]

May the Pixel God be with you!

Luigi

MikauKahn (Level 4 Team Leader) @ 4/29/2013 13:58

They Bleed Pixels <3

You guys honestly really need to pick that one up. Adorable art and PUNISHING GAMEPLAY.

Damian (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 4/29/2013 11:14

I watched the video and really want the pixel glasses.

This Week's Pixel Art

Collab Tiles icon/pixelartPixelDaily Overgrown icon/pixelartExplosion on the Horizon icon/pixelartTiny Tankin' icon/pixelart