Challenge Voting: DOWNsizing

Discussion

SHPF (Level 1 Depressed) @ 11/18/2013 08:25

No, I submitted mine on time..

I submitted around 9:00 (Eastern time) so that is around 6:00 (Pacific time) on Sunday.  It said we had till midnight (Pacific time).  If you are suppose to turn in way earlier or something, it should say that in the rules.

Pepperwheel (Level 1 Thug) @ 11/18/2013 04:45

@Gecimen - Ah, I see; oh well, it can't be helped :) Onwards to the next challenge!

@Manupix - Looking at it again... I think I see your point... As I was working on them I reasoned that differences in pose and expression would not indicate a complete difference in character. I had wanted to give off the impression that he got more pissed off the smaller he got, but it doesn't seem to have come across right T_T Something to keep in mind for next time :) Thanks for the crit!

Manupix (Level 11 Godfather) @ 11/18/2013 02:00

I'm not saying that's the reason, but I think your piece missed the point: 2 different characters at the same scale (1 short, 1 tall) isn't 2 versions of the same character at different scales.

@Meta: the small version is just a silhouette. Lazy :(

Also thee_owl's and SHPF's entries are missing (possibly posted late though).

Also also there's one entry without transparency 'between the sprites'.

Metaru (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 11/18/2013 01:45

i dont fully get that piece withthe knight lacking the smaller version though.

Gecimen (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 11/18/2013 01:21

Hmmmm. I'm sure I thought I got your piece in.. I must have done something wrong.... I'm really sorry for that. Not sure if there's a way to remedy that.

Pepperwheel (Level 1 Thug) @ 11/18/2013 00:15

Ah, I don't get it; I must have done something wrong. I submitted my challenge entry over eight hours ago (and ticked the check box for the weekly), and yet not only has it just been approved now (after the deadline), but it's not showing up in the voting area... Could I have missed something? This is my first time submitting anything to the gallery so it's possible that I did :(

This Week's Pixel Art

DieMango's Mech Collab: Room 36 - Model-QB icon/pixelartMetal gear Plus icon/pixelartFire Pagoda icon/pixelartRussian Nature icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app