Owlboy Poster Competition Winners!

icon

Congrats to the top three winners of our Owlboy competition, you guys all win a Steam copy of the game! Also, well done to our two runners up. Thanks to all who participated.

Owlboy Comp by amika

Owlboy Comp by Deceiver

Owlboy Comp by Mr_Hk_

Owlboy comp by zch

Owlboy Comp! by Mrmo Tarius

Posted by Gecimen @ 11/22/2016 02:43  |    12

Discussion

Gecimen (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 11/28/2016 01:29

No worries btw, we will make a lot more competitions from now on.

CooliePixel (Level 5 Detective) @ 11/25/2016 07:52

Hey, thanks Gecimen, really appreciate your comment,

and yeah, I guess I should've put some more effort to make that background more interesting..

Gecimen (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 11/25/2016 06:58

Coolie, your piece did gain a few points from the judges but it was too hard for all of us since there were many great entries.

Personally, I found the character great, the background is so crowded with dithering that it's too hard to read.

juststeven (Level 1 Depressed) @ 11/25/2016 06:28

Gz to all the winners, all of them!

Mr_Hk_ (Level 5 Sniper) @ 11/25/2016 02:49

Wow, thanks a lot for this 3rd rank.
Congrats to all contenders and to Snake for this awesome game.

Cure> Ho thanks, I'm agree, this rank is spot on and amika's piece is superbe.

CooliePixel (Level 5 Detective) @ 11/25/2016 02:13

damn, not even an honorable mention.. really wanted one of those trophies :\
oh well.. congratsulations to the winners!

Snake (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 11/24/2016 11:26

I just want to genuinely thank everyone for participating.

It's been amazing seeing people's interpretatons from a community I've been part of for many years now. Wether you've played the game or just felt like making something, thank you! Seeing these entries pop up was always the highlight of my day.

Congratulations to the winners!

ParkerBabyDiaperCompany (Level 4 Team Leader) @ 11/23/2016 22:03

Serbirus (Level 2 Hired Gun) @ 11/23/2016 14:56

Good job to everyone who participated! I'm just glad I was a part of it.

cure (Level 11 Godfather) @ 11/23/2016 14:20

I thought it was pretty spot-on, but I can see an argument for Mr Hk's piece being ranked higher.

Natefor (Level 1 Depressed) @ 11/23/2016 05:11

I soooooo dont agree with places.

mordfikosz (Level 4 Deputy) @ 11/23/2016 02:44

Grats all!

This Week's Pixel Art

Life And Death Of A Gnome icon/pixelartuseless machine icon/pixelartFemale Warrior icon/pixelartPixelSelf icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app