Pixeljoint is holding another palette competition which is open to everyone and is quite simple.
Submit your 22 color unique + original color palette.
The winning palette will be used in PJs next ISOcollab, and an additional palette will be chosen to be used in a side collab.
Add a rare trophy to your profile.
Competition closes in 2 weeks, February 14, 2017. (OPEN!)
Forum Thread HERE
- The winning palette will be used on PJs next ISOcollab project. If you submit a palette you acknowledge that it will be used by others for the purpose of this project and credit may not be posted by participants if they submit their project piece to their gallery but you will get overall credit for it. These palettes are not to be considered art so please do not submit to your galleries. Its best to assume that others may use your palette beyond this project. By entering you are giving permission to others to use.
- Win a spiffy trophy + points which are rare and will look great in your profile.
+1000 Pts+500 Pts +250 Pts+100 Pts-HM*
* multiple honorable mentions may be awarded.
* one palette will be chosen for the upcoming PJ side collab. It will receive an honorable mention if it hasn't earned another trophy already.
- Judges are your PJ Mods and select invited PJ members.
- Palettes will be judged on the basis of how it would work on the project theme, which will be kept a mystery to participants.
- You may enter more than once but quality is better than quantity.
- A unique + original palette is the goal but a well balanced palette is very important even if your entry is monochromatic.
- Use this template for your submission.
You must name the HEX values and NO black - 000000 or white - FFFFFF