Pixel Art Challenge: Movie Mania

icon

This year has been full of great movies and not only the ones that got widespread releases are worth watching but also lots of great indipendent films as well as brilliant stories from the east deserve a place in every movie lover's heart.

For this week I want you to pick your favourite movie of 2017 and pixel away! Sprites, portraits, mock-ups anything goes.

Canvas Size - Max. 300x300
Colors - Max 16.
Transparency - Optional.
Animation - Optional.

Posted by Mandrill @ 12/18/2017 05:45  |    7

Discussion

Mandrill (Level 8 Partner) @ 12/24/2017 16:10

You can upload 2 files with each entry. One for the preview (small file) which cannot be any larger than 100x100 and detail file which is basically unrestricted.

Tintreiro (Level 1 Thug) @ 12/24/2017 14:52

In the challenge it says that the maximum size is 300 x 300, but I am trying to send it, but my account only allows 100 x 100 file, how do I send it like this?

ParkerBabyDiaperCompany (Level 4 Team Leader) @ 12/19/2017 11:04

I haven't watched any movies either.

ArmyFrog (Level 5 Captain) @ 12/18/2017 09:56

I was planning on saying this very thing, but I you did it for me. I might to something from The Disaster Artist because I feel like pixelling Tommy Wiseau.

skamocore (Level 11 CEO) @ 12/18/2017 06:55

Dibs on Loving Vincent :P

Gecimen (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 12/18/2017 06:34

I don't know if Blade Runner 2049 isn't worth pixelling about, what is.

PixelDust (Level 6 Serial Killer) @ 12/18/2017 06:24

Yeah uhmm....
I haven't watched a single movie this year, let alone one from 2017
Oooh well

This Week's Pixel Art

Purple Hat Brick Avatar icon/pixelartJ-NERATION icon/pixelartAll Together Now icon/pixelartMy Jelly RPG icon/pixelart