Pixel Art Challenge: Hey Bartender!

icon

Bring me 2 of my favourite for me and my friend!

For those of us who drink alcohol there's always this one beer, liquor or cocktail which we favour over every other hard drink on this planet. For me that has always been the pilsner brewed in my hometown. That reminds me, I really should get another crate soon...

It's really simple this week. Sit down, become sober and pixel your favourite alcoholic drink.

Canvas Size - Exactly. 100x200 (can be rotated)
Colors - Max. 16.
Transparency - Optional.
Animation - No.

Posted by Mandrill @ 1/22/2018 04:36  |    11

Discussion

ArmyFrog (Level 5 Captain) @ 1/28/2018 19:27

How the heck did this weekly pull you out of the grave?

Elk (Level 5 Assistant Manager) @ 1/24/2018 00:39

Or pixel a beatiful bottle or glass or drink that seems appealing to you, or come up with some fancy fantasy acohol brew that literally transports you to heaven or hell

Mandrill (Level 8 Partner) @ 1/23/2018 07:38

Like cure said, just pretend it's your favourite drink.

cure (Level 11 Godfather) @ 1/22/2018 20:47

Pixel your parents' favorite drink, or the communion cup, or a drink associated with your country or region. No one can prove it isn't your favorite.

Tenebrae (Level 1 Thug) @ 1/22/2018 20:10

I don't really drink much myself so I was just going to put something imaginary and fun up that's related to the subject. Would that be allowed? It would open it up to more participation that way.

Fleja2003 (Level 6 SWAT) @ 1/22/2018 14:26

Im 18 in the US, cant drink til your 21
rip - cant participate

PixelDust (Level 6 Serial Killer) @ 1/22/2018 13:45

The closest thing to a "Hard Drink" I consume on a daily basis is
Greek Vinaigrette, although it is mostly used as a salad dressing
but me no....
I just chug it straight from the bottle, I mean that shit's tasty

don't judge me K, or I might get sad

ArmyFrog (Level 5 Captain) @ 1/22/2018 13:19

Yeah you should. That's probably a good thing. No matter how you look at it, there is very little good about alchohol

Puzan (Level 3 Private Eye) @ 1/22/2018 10:03

I wouldn't qualify either lol. Sadly, I'm one of theese people who are allergic to alcohol. Or should I be happy?

Eggy (Level 4 Deputy) @ 1/22/2018 04:52

I guess I wouldn't qualify for this challenge then since I'm not a person who likes such beverages and thus I don't have a favorite alcoholic drink lmao

This Week's Pixel Art

poliu icon/pixelartKero Orb icon/pixelartPrey or Predator? icon/pixelartStevan the farmer! icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app