Pixel Art Challenge: April Fools Gallery 2018

icon

It's once again time for our ever popular yearly April Fools Gallery challenge!

For those who do not know the rules yet, the idea is to study the PJ gallery of another pixel artist. Look at the techniques they use, the colours they pick, the subject matters they gravitate towards, etc... Then once you feel like you have a grasp of that person's style, create an image that will fool us into thinking that it's theirs.

Don't forget to mention the name of your chosen pixel artist in your description!

Previous April Fools Gallery challenges can be found here: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

Canvas Size - Unrestricted.
Colours - Unrestricted.
Transparency - Optional.
Animation - Optional.

Posted by pyrometal @ 3/26/2018 00:22  |    7

Discussion

Dastal (Level 7 Assassin) @ 3/28/2018 02:29

Always interesting to see what can be done here for this chall.

Unfortunately I will not have the time to participate this week.

king_bobston (Level 10 Capo) @ 3/27/2018 11:24

@pyro
thanks!

@eishiya
pick me!

Hapiel (Level 11 Admiral) @ 3/27/2018 06:24

I see plenty of cool artists in your favorites folder, are you sure there is not one that overlaps best with your abilities and interests?

eishiya (Level 6 SWAT) @ 3/26/2018 18:50

I've always wanted to do this challenge but I can never think of an artist whose style I'd like to imitate ;_; And picking randomly seems a bit crap.

pyrometal (Level 8 Guerrilla) @ 3/26/2018 13:21

No it does not. Just make sure to include an external link to the profile page of the artist on whatever site he/she uses (probably twitter)

king_bobston (Level 10 Capo) @ 3/26/2018 12:26

does it has to be an artist with PJ gallery?

Nevercreature (Level 9 Vice President) @ 3/26/2018 04:15

I love this challenge. Even if I don't participate.

This Week's Pixel Art

Time Measurement icon/pixelartAn All-American Party icon/pixelartA Corrupted Cathedral icon/pixelart8-bit RPG Party icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app