Pixel Art Challenge: I'm A Machine

icon

In the year 2525.....

Evolution is fine, but wouldn't it be the ultimate goal to become a perfect organism that does not age and die? However, as we are trapped in out meaty bodies there's just no way this is ever going to happen.

But what if we just could plant our consciousness into a machine?

This week I want you to pixel a portrait of yourself or any other human being as a robot! The shinier the better.

Canvas Size - Max. 120x120.
Colors - Max. 8.
Transparency - No.
Animation - Optional.

Posted by Mandrill @ 4/30/2018 10:30  |    9

Discussion

kodh (Level 3 Hatchikyu) @ 5/5/2018 07:22

Hi, i did an animation for the challenge but when i'm saving the gif it is counting transparency as a color, but i'm not using transparence on my gif, its fully covered with colors. Am i'm missing something?

Edit: Nevermind, i fixed it by disabling transparency when exporting the gif.

Raavieeld (Level 1 Seaman) @ 5/3/2018 23:13

I've send the wrong art to the challange. is there a way to replace it with the right one? the wrong one for some reason was accepted in the public queue and the one that respects the color limitations, size, and transparency wasn't accepted yet so i don't know what will happen if it stays like that. I'm worried that i couldn't enter the chalange because of that...

Mandrill (Level 8 Partner) @ 4/30/2018 13:19

@ PixelDust

You can add some meat here and there, but make sure that most of it is mechanical.

@ Eggy

Would be great to see your entry!

Eggy (Level 4 Deputy) @ 4/30/2018 11:53

Yay! In that case I may or may not do something. And as always I can't make any promises, because I haven't submitted any sort of PA piece in a long time and I sometimes forget to finish my entry or lose confidence in winning haha

PixelDust (Level 6 Serial Killer) @ 4/30/2018 11:40

does the character need to be a full robotic being
or does something more cyborg-ish, or bionic implants count
as well?

Mandrill (Level 8 Partner) @ 4/30/2018 11:30

Yes, they do. :)

Eggy (Level 4 Deputy) @ 4/30/2018 11:08

Do fictional human characters count?

This Week's Pixel Art

Metroidvania weaponry icon/pixelart2D Spyro Mockup icon/pixelartGeezer icon/pixelartSuper Mario UFO Land icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app