Pirates of the ISObbean Ends!

icon

The latest official Pixel Joint isometric collab, featuring Dawnbringer's yet again another awesome award winning palette, Pirates of the ISObbean has just ended after 16 months!

The final image can be seen here, featuring 98 tiles, 32 participants, assembled between April 14, 2017 and August 12, 2018.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this collab and provided so much help to others in this 18 page thread. Special thanks to top contributors Irenaart & Reo for their amazing tiles that helped keeping the collab alive.

Our next iso collab will be announced shortly after we have the results of our next palette competition!

Posted by Gecimen @ 8/13/2018 01:29  |    12

Discussion

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 8/16/2018 07:59

What an incredible piece!

Irenaart (Level 7 Sheriff) @ 8/14/2018 12:44

Great job everyone! We made something amazing from nothing, but just idea and well made palette by Dawn.

Reactions from other people are great and encouraging for the next project. So don't be strangers and come back in a while for one more common journey. Hint; it will be a fantastic voyage, so don't miss it!

Many thanks to our mods Geci and Pyro. My personal thanks to you Reo and your amazing tiles.

moondrome (Level 6 SWAT) @ 8/13/2018 22:55

good job everybody! Finally finished!

pyrometal (Level 8 Guerrilla) @ 8/13/2018 15:57

You're right, we had some prep work done for rules of the side collab actually. Unfortunately, I'm just very limited on available time + some actual artwork is required to get it started properly, so we never got it off the ground...

Since it's being brought up, I'll look into it again, see what I can do.

MrHai (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 8/13/2018 15:19

I've wanted to participate in one of these for a long time, and finally I managed to squeeze out a tile! Love these pieces, good work all!

Veli (Level 4 Ensign) @ 8/13/2018 10:33

Finally! Can't wait for the next one.

Gecimen (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 8/13/2018 07:57

Nothing really, it's a RPG map collab that Pyrometal will be the main host and as far as I know he will run it when/if he (or someone else) has the time.

DawnBringer (Level 10 Maniac) @ 8/13/2018 06:05

Good work everybody! But, but...what ever happened to that secret extra side-collab that was supposed to use the runner-up palette, did I miss something?

Theoden (Level 6 SWAT) @ 8/13/2018 05:35

This was the first collab I ever contributed. Took me a long while to finish my tile.

Thanks to Gecimen, Moondrome, Irenaart and all others for their help and advice.

Reo (Level 11 Sensei) @ 8/13/2018 03:13

Glad to finally see it finished! Thanks to Pyro, Geci and Irena for your hard work! And to Dawn for another incredibly fun palette. I had a blast!

achmoye (Level 1 Rookie) @ 8/13/2018 02:30

First XD

Absolutely awesome, graz for everyone involved, I wish I could be a part of the next one !

This Week's Pixel Art

Castle - Pixel dailies icon/pixelartNervous Greeting icon/pixelartTobor Defense Force - Gunpoint icon/pixelartLittle devil girl icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app