Pixel Art Challenge: Tiny Monsters

icon

This week, we want you to draw a fantasy monster! But only within 24 x 24 pixels! It may be a well known design or your own creation.

Canvas Size - Max. 24x24
Colours - Max. 12
Transparency - Required.
Animation - Optional.

Posted by Gecimen @ 3/25/2019 07:04  |    11

Discussion

Lucas- (Level 4 Button Man) @ 3/31/2019 06:32

Why is this challenge with a different small art icon?

SoloSalsero (Level 2 Quiet One) @ 3/29/2019 13:38

Adarias (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 3/29/2019 13:14

Thanks SoloSalsero, the news item was tagged incorrectly causing it to not appear in the feature page.  I have fixed it.

THe challenge this week is Tiny Monsters.  The warning sign challenge was "manually closed" due to having zero entries after 7 days.  The manual nature of this transition is the source of the subsequent hiccups.

SoloSalsero (Level 2 Quiet One) @ 3/29/2019 07:41

In addition, the way to find this discussion is from the main page and scroll down to find the topic (Pixel Art Challenge: Tiny Monsters), but if I enter from the navigation menu Features > Challengues (Weekly!) the discussion doesn't appear

SoloSalsero (Level 2 Quiet One) @ 3/29/2019 07:35

I'm confused, what is the challenge this week (March 29, 2019)?

Gecimen (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 3/28/2019 07:44

Ofc, you can do as many as you want.

DimDim (Level 3 Private Eye) @ 3/28/2019 06:52

Does have to be only 1 or can I do more? max 24x24 each of course

Eggy (Level 4 Deputy) @ 3/27/2019 23:55

I was actually planning on creating something :O

As a matter of fact there are sometimes challenges I want to do - the problem is that I either forget or lose motivation, or I give up midways because I'm no pixel master and I already have so many participation ribbons :')

tomic (Level 11 Admiral) @ 3/27/2019 11:46

i see. next time i'll do one on sunday and have 7 more days for the other two.

btw, if you guys wonder why there's not much traffic on the challenge thread: it maybe is because the link is missing

Gecimen (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 3/27/2019 04:46

If we had even 1 entry it would mean that, but as of last week's result (no entries, no comments, no forum posts - while the rest of the site traffic was quite busy) it felt like we wouldn't get 3 entries even if we waited for a month. You see, it wasn't a popular topic.

So I started a challenge where one can make an entry in under 1 minute and still no entries on wednesday. This time I'll make 3 entries on sunday if we don't get any

Summary: If I create challenges every week, I get stressed and fail.

tomic (Level 11 Admiral) @ 3/26/2019 13:20

oh. new challenge. so no entries means that the challenge will not be extended for another week?

fair enough, i'll save the danger-signs for the clean-your-harddisk-challenge then :)

This Week's Pixel Art

Banff icon/pixelartSeinfeld apartment icon/pixelartTwitch: Offline screen icon/pixelart~ icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app