1. M.I.A in the MS Paint palette
2. James Turrell in the NES palette
3. FKA twigs in the Amstrad CPC palette
4. John Berger in the Pico-8 palette
this is unbelievable
Outstanding. Really great stuff.
Those protraits are super crispy !
Specially 2 for its softness and 4 for its contrasts. Awesome use of NES palette .
I like last one the most (even if I don't like haircut and shirt ;)
- maybe because high contrast and balanced colors - face is well shaped too on this one
second one is cool, but color dominant is too strong imho and lack od light contrast doesn't serve to well
and also I like geometrical/pattern exeriments on 1. and 3. (amstrad palette is crazy cool - I have to finish my pieces for this old junk one day ;)
fabulous work! <3
I love the last one!
dang these are great!
Oh man these are fantastic, love the first and third the most
The master of portraits has returned! Absolutely amazing.
These are great. My favorite is the fourth, but Turrell's portrait is so reminiscent of his actual work.