Equilibrix @ 1/26/2009 15:37 commented on Arrgh, I guess
W.O.W, and I don't mean the mmorpg game :)

Equilibrix @ 12/11/2008 09:40 commented on Dies~Irae Mockups
I would love to play this! Looks great and so cute! :)

Equilibrix @ 12/11/2008 09:38 commented on nO!wAy
Amazing! The patterns on the arrows and letters are superb!

Equilibrix @ 12/11/2008 09:34 commented on Alien walk
Looks more like a moonwalk than ordinary walk :) But the character itself is good!

Equilibrix @ 11/30/2008 03:38 commented on Summer-Longing
The legs make her look weird and I don't like her hair much (the lower part is great, but the upper is not). Other than that she's got very pretty face and certain part of her body is pretty hot! :)

Equilibrix @ 6/25/2008 00:54 commented on Gobliiins-Wizard Room.
I love this game too! Good work, the gobliiins in the preview look great!

Equilibrix @ 2/12/2008 23:11 commented on Mariachi Smurf (Weekly Callenge)
It's awesome but I can't recognize the thing he's holding in the hand.. What is it?

Equilibrix @ 2/11/2008 07:09 commented on Big Bird
90 days on PJ, yay!

Equilibrix @ 2/11/2008 07:04 commented on Destination Calabria
Thanks, you've got a point! Next time I'll try to do so..

Thx all for comments, guys!

Equilibrix @ 2/10/2008 02:17 commented on Recycle your enemies
I think that the chicken comes out earlier than it should.. Other than that it's pretty funny

Equilibrix @ 2/7/2008 01:40 commented on Mighty Coffe Grinder of Doom
Well, I don't like the fiery eyes, I would omit them completely.. And then I was thinking about some blood around the metallic upper part, maybe some corrosion too.. You know, this looks to me more like an ordinary coffee grinder, only with monster eyes :-) Anyway, the animation is pretty good and I think that with a little effort this could really be awesome!

Equilibrix @ 2/6/2008 15:27 commented on Keff / Walk
His beard looks more like a tongue but it's nice anyway

Equilibrix @ 2/6/2008 11:48 commented on Old pixelworks collage
Some of the pixels are quite amazing! Great collage!

Equilibrix @ 2/6/2008 03:24 commented on Blala
This is great! I love it!

Equilibrix @ 2/4/2008 23:00 commented on STOMP STOMP STOMP
* Stares into the monitor with opened mouth, drooling... *

Equilibrix @ 2/3/2008 23:24 commented on Crazy Tissuebox Alert!
That's barbarism! I command you to sit in front of the TV until you have seen all Aliens ever shot! This pixel is nice but could be done in much cleaner way, looks to messy to me.. Anyway, great idea!

Equilibrix @ 2/3/2008 23:19 commented on Mighty Coffe Grinder of Doom
Well, when I saw this one in the forum, it was instantly my favorite. It has great potential to be really fearsome monster, but unfortunately.. it isn't... The animation is pretty smooth and it's definitely very nice pixel, but I am a little disappointed. I was expecting more..

Equilibrix @ 2/3/2008 23:11 commented on Suspicious Pencil
I think it looks more like a banana because of it's droopy posture.. Despite that it's very nicely animated and looks very good!

Equilibrix @ 2/3/2008 01:52 commented on Come get some
The fire is incredible! But I have to agree with the others that it lacks some zombie torching :-)

Equilibrix @ 2/2/2008 14:23 commented on Got covering?
Why is this in the weekly challenge? I don't see any connection to any known household item.. I like the skull mostly and I won't mention the hair :-)

Equilibrix @ 2/2/2008 06:32 commented on Crazy Ghettup!
There are ways how to prevent these things from happening.. using forms instead of hyperlinks for changing avatars.. but it would need to rebuild some parts of this website, so I guess it's simpler just to tell people not to post such links instead of rebuilding pj :-)

Equilibrix @ 1/31/2008 00:14 commented on Matrix. APU
I would get rid of the background, otherwise it's fantastic!   But agree with dumbo, you two are way too big compared to the three in front. Heh, and I love the way you did Morpheus and Trinity but Neo is not himself very much...

Equilibrix @ 1/30/2008 08:56 commented on Rhino
The preview is shrinked original image? That's not very good, I suggest you to cut the original or do some other preview picture.. The pixel itself is very nice, I like your style! Maybe just the dithering could be smoother..

Equilibrix @ 1/29/2008 10:18 commented on In a middle of nowhere
U N B E L I E V A B L E !!! You are truly a master of pixel art! And thank you very much for the WIP, it's really helpful and informative!

Equilibrix @ 1/28/2008 05:44 commented on My first comercial game 2006
There's no room for non-pixelart pieces, even if they're part of otherwise great pixelart stuff! I would clear it.. Apart from that it's pretty awesome, I would so like to play that game!