KnobleKnives @ 3/23/2017 08:06 commented on B2 Animation

Wonderful action and movement!

KnobleKnives @ 9/16/2014 15:50 commented on The Last Human

Has a very strong Evangelion vibe to it xD.

KnobleKnives @ 7/29/2014 13:08 commented on Shrek is love, Shrek is life

Cool. I'm working on a larger portrait of him (jalonso suggested I increase the portrait size, so I'm adding handsome Shrek chest muscles and abs, heheh) and I fixed up the ears and nose os that they're more defined. Also, the dithering was removed. It did seem rather unnecessary in hindsight.

Thanks for the feedback!

KnobleKnives @ 7/27/2014 18:24 commented on Agony and Ecstasy

Totally and completely stunning.

Could I humbly request some critiques on my works? I do a lot of  Minecraft skins and have always worked on creating crazy, PixelJoint-esque colors. Having your feedback on my colors would mean the world to me. My stuff

Thanks!

KnobleKnives @ 7/14/2014 14:57 commented on items

Ah, well. Bummer.

Still, the icons look great. I love the colors especially.

KnobleKnives @ 7/14/2014 14:37 commented on items

Plllleeeeease tell me you're still working on your texture pack. *pleaded pitifully*

KnobleKnives @ 4/17/2014 14:49 commented on Brickhouse Island experimental tileset

I would love to see a platform game done in this style. I love the dimensions.

KnobleKnives @ 1/27/2014 18:25 commented on My Neighbor Penguin

Totoro!

KnobleKnives @ 10/7/2013 21:50 commented on I'm Totally Trustworthy, Ma'am

Thanks :)

KnobleKnives @ 9/30/2013 13:46 commented on Kitty

So well pixeled. The AA is perfect.

KnobleKnives @ 9/29/2013 21:13 commented on Bimotor Quadrichromy

The pixeling looks good but the animation seems a bit too quick and jerky. If you were to slow it down a tad bit and maybe add a frame or two more, it'd look a lot smoother and clean.

KnobleKnives @ 9/29/2013 18:05 commented on I'm Totally Trustworthy, Ma'am

Alrighty. I'll post this next updated version that I have in a WIP thread of mine. When all is said and done, and the pixel piece has been fixed up, I'll re-edit this post.

KnobleKnives @ 9/29/2013 13:27 commented on Game mockup - Desert Dweller

Woah, this is awesome! And so few colors used, too.

KnobleKnives @ 9/29/2013 12:45 commented on I'm Totally Trustworthy, Ma'am

Alrighty, I'll see what I can do to apply the feedback you gave me into the piece. Thanks :)

KnobleKnives @ 9/27/2013 21:26 commented on Background!

Hey, aren't you Starque on PlanetMinecraft?

KnobleKnives @ 9/27/2013 20:50 commented on Trapped In Pixels

New this was yours the moment I saw the icon. Bloody brilliant style of pixel art that you've got here. :D

KnobleKnives @ 8/31/2013 19:55 commented on Glen

Heheh, I like the character and colors look fantabulous. :D

The only little quirk that I can spot is that the highlighted portion of the coat seems a tad bit underdetailed compared to the shading and detail of the head.

KnobleKnives @ 8/12/2013 21:48 commented on Myself

I really like this. The shading and AA gives it a nice smooth feel.

KnobleKnives @ 7/7/2013 11:21 commented on Candlelight

Thanks! :D

KnobleKnives @ 7/3/2013 18:49 commented on A Laughing Matter

Those colors, man! Fantabulous job.

KnobleKnives @ 7/2/2013 16:12 commented on Super Mario Bros HD

Holy crap, man. Dem colors o.o. This is beautiful.

quick question: how do you pick colors for your pixel artistry? I've tried and it's rather difficult. It took me hours to get the colors working on my Candle Light icon.

KnobleKnives @ 6/29/2013 19:21 commented on Desert Mermaid

The lines of the underside of the left breast seem a bit jagged. Aside from that, it looks good

KnobleKnives @ 6/16/2013 18:03 commented on Candlelight

Thanks. And yeah, I've seen quite a few other's on this site, including Leostero.

KnobleKnives @ 6/16/2013 18:02 commented on Candlelight

Thanks for the feedback! I'll get right on it.

KnobleKnives @ 6/16/2013 14:27 commented on Return to Savage World Mockup

This is amazing! The colors especially blow me away.

May I ask you a question? How exactly do you pick your colors? It's something I've been wishing to know for a while, and the tutorials that I've found by numerous others haven't seemed to help much.