For the weekly Waluigi challenge.
Almost every waking hour of this week went into this project. I intended to do more of everything, but I just couldn't... But I had a lot of fun and I learnt a lot about colours and animation.
I imagined Waluigi as if he was the protagonist of the SNES title.
I used original assets, and ripped ones from people (credits at the end), but I tried hard to change as much as I possibly could! I'm not sure with the colour count... My Aseprite gives me too many, mostly some weird shades of black and white I didn't (intend) use. And even after replacing all the weird colour shades with a single one, it still shows them. I didn't intend to cheat, and maybe it is just a bug of my program, I don't know...
I hope you like it!
Credits for templates go to:
- NintenDUH! ;)
- NES Boy
- Mister Man
- Most of the named people have submitted their sheets to www.mariouniverse.com