My character Jaeden, obviously animated.
1) yes, she has a seam line going down her chest to groin, so yes it looks like she has a frontal wedgy, this is intended.
2) I agree that stray blonde hair on top of her hair hops up too high, but im too lazy to fix it.
3) there realy arent any details to add to her. Its a red suede catsuit, I could try to add the belts to her legs, but 5 belts on a pixel image so small, seems overdone to me.
4) shes not 'jumping' shes fencing, and in doing so shes strifing forward and back, you cant tell that that much because she has no shadow beneath her. Picture every time she parries, she moves either forward or backward, and it makes more sence.
5) and I hate all you Kill bill fans... My character (Jaeden) has been around for 12 years or so Nu-uh, I dont think so.
If you want to relate my character to someone, your better off with mord sith from the Terry Goodkind series - Sword of Truth. That is where her concept came from. ^_^