This's been sitting on my HDD for a while now. Figured I might as well upload it.
I was always dissatisfied with my previous Hmoon mockup. Mostly hte palette and how ununified everyhting was. So I did this one trying to minimise colour use as much as possible. Might seem super busy 'cause I tried to cram as many tiles in there as I could. Still leaving out a couple things but oh well. I really like how the grass came out. I always hated how hard it was to tell when hte grass was ready to be cut.
20 colours according to GGale.
EDIT: noticed I was using the older black outlined animals so I replaced them.
If you would like to comment you will need to be logged in. Register now. It only takes a moment and it's free.