Top Pixel Art - March 2006

icon
The following pixel artists produced Pixel Joint's top rated pixel art for March 2006. Many thanks go out to this month's top pixel artists and all the members who took time to rate.

#1 Pixel ArtOrcs! by big brother
#2 Pixel Arttribal pep pig/miascugh collab by miascugh
#3 Pixel ArtSinful Rose by Ahruon
#4 Pixel ArtLook At My Stars by Monsoon2D
#5 Pixel ArtCandy Corp. by miascugh
#6 Pixel ArtWerewolf by Ahruon
#7 Pixel ArtAttack transport by dm404
#8 Pixel ArtI live in a leaf by happip
#9 Pixel ArtHardcore robot facials! by Blick
#10 Pixel ArtCoral Room by jalonso

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 4/17/2006 14:51  |    13

Discussion

dm404 (Level 5 Detective) @ 5/1/2006 16:54
Wow!  I'm suprised I made the list.  Thank you very much!  Everyone did such incredible on theirs.

Akira (Level 5 Sniper) @ 4/19/2006 03:45
i want to get up here some day ~_~

<3 all of them esp. #4 ;)

Larwick (Level 8 Regional Boss) @ 4/18/2006 13:16
Well done guys!

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 4/18/2006 07:07
Hardcore robot facials definitely wins for best title.

0xDB (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 4/18/2006 05:56
Well done indeed. I dream of getting one of those trophies someday... yes... yes... someday I will, hopefully. :)

The B.O.B. (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 4/17/2006 20:57

Great job on the pixel skillz here. Theres even more tuff competition heading our way this month also. I'm particularly intimidated by Ahruon's werewolf anim. I think it gots what it takes to be April's champ. We'll see though...I got an animation ready to take his on...Prepare yo' self foo!!

Oh! And by the way Blick, I think you totally could have taken the orcs with your robots...(can you feel the sarcasm..)

Faktablad (Level 6 SWAT) @ 4/17/2006 20:39

Great job to all.

ZOMG i'm on page 5 of top pixel art for march!  go me!

Blick (Level 6 Commander) @ 4/17/2006 20:12
Orcs? Pft. Hardcore robot facials could've beat that. This was rigged :)

Seriously though, nice work guys.

bunlee (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 4/17/2006 19:36
Congratuation to all!
Suggestion: Be great if there's a seperate page that showcase monthly Top Pixel Art.

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 4/17/2006 19:27
Congrats to all, indeed it was a great month of pixel viewing. This month looks like
another great one already and its only mid-month.
On another note, I am very proud and happy with my 10th place, even tho the page shows me in 9th.

Shark (Level 1 Jukyu) @ 4/17/2006 16:03
wat a great month that was for pixel art. i think orcs is the best pixel art i have ever seen. congrats BB. ahuron got two in there with miascugh who did an amazing iso piece. great work guys!

Brian the Great (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 4/17/2006 15:03
Congratulations to all of you guys! Although all pieces differ greatly, each one of them deserves the extra attention.

alkaline (Level 6 Yonkyu) @ 4/17/2006 15:02
Congrats to you'se awesome artists!

This Week's Pixel Art

Notre Dame icon/pixelartSurfin' icon/pixelartbear icon/pixelartLife And Death Of A Gnome icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app