Top Pixel Art - January 2018

icon

The following pixel artists produced Pixel Joint's top rated pixel art for January 2018. Many thanks go out to this month's top pixel artists and all the members who took time to rate.

#1 Pixel Art

#10 Pixel Art

Ambush
by Koyot1222

Posted by pyrometal @ 2/16/2018 20:00  |    5

Discussion

ArmyFrog (Level 5 Captain) @ 2/18/2018 09:23

Good lord Fleja. Congrats!

orangemagik (Level 6 Commander) @ 2/18/2018 06:13

Congratulations! Great month.

Fleja2003 (Level 6 SWAT) @ 2/17/2018 22:24

Thank you Hapiel and thank you ArcadeHero - it means alot

And congratulation to all the monthly rankers and those who posted that month! everyone worked hard and put there best effort forward and thats what matters most

I remember when I first submitted my first drawings here and how heavily they were criticized, and so I worked on areas where an issue was said to me.
I remember some of the stupid things Ive done here, but I never thought this would happen.

I've been in aw from the first day I signed up: seeing artists like Fool, Helm and Cyangmous, and Yes-I-Do. I dont know how to say it, but - Im just really happy and really grateful
and yes I know I talk to much

Thanks Pixeljoint for making some of my dreams come true, - you guys are by far the most fair art community Ive ever seen, and you have very incredible artists that I am so humbled and feel privileged to ever see art by.

ArcadeHero (Level 6 SWAT) @ 2/17/2018 05:59

Congratulations everyone! Well done, Fleja c:

Hapiel (Level 11 Admiral) @ 2/17/2018 05:00

Congratulations all! Especially Fleya for hitting the top two spots at once! And Koyot, such an impact with your first submission, I'm glad you're part of PJ now!

This Week's Pixel Art

Peter icon/pixelartHatsuko icon/pixelartDithering Away icon/pixelartYearbook Portrait icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app