RolandMelvinZ @ 7/28/2017 07:58 commented on Forced Away

hi, you're right, I didn't think to change the pallete when submit this, rly thank you for your suggestion.

ps:I already edit and change the file, but why in my preview it's still the old one?

RolandMelvinZ @ 3/24/2016 22:03 commented on Fantasy Overlord

mantab mbak :D

RolandMelvinZ @ 3/1/2016 17:17 commented on Mockup from the past. vol2

Fool, you're awesome. Your works is the one that make me want to become pixel artist back then :') and you're become more awesome now, amazing work <3

RolandMelvinZ @ 12/3/2015 02:44 commented on Doll-MaidBot

RolandMelvinZ @ 11/1/2015 01:46 commented on 2045 - Radioactive

hey, this is good *_*

RolandMelvinZ @ 10/25/2015 19:28 commented on Pin-up girl

oh my god, this is totally awesome. I didn't notice that this was for challenge.. great use of pallete!

RolandMelvinZ @ 10/25/2015 00:42 commented on YOUR BEST FRIEND

TOTALLY FREAKY!

RolandMelvinZ @ 10/16/2015 21:45 commented on Cliènte and Cecile

this looks good, keep it up!

RolandMelvinZ @ 10/16/2015 21:43 commented on RIBBIT RIBBIT WOOSHH BURNNN

I love them all! especially the frog <3

RolandMelvinZ @ 9/16/2015 02:06 commented on Gregory, Tactical Firemage

this is gorgeous! really love it <3

RolandMelvinZ @ 9/14/2015 20:55 commented on Guybrush Threepwood, Mighty Pirate

I really love this, the pallete is absolutely gorgeous!

RolandMelvinZ @ 9/10/2015 19:41 commented on Pixel art Castle

I love roof texture, and the scale of this piece is impressive, but the wall texture is feel didn't right and flat, and I just count the colour and the result is 1200++

RolandMelvinZ @ 9/2/2015 18:52 commented on who will be brave enough to create a 3d motion picture about talking guns. who will let the guns tel

the gesture and proportion is great, and I love the pallete :D but the incosistency in light source and dirty texture kind of ruin it greatness

RolandMelvinZ @ 9/2/2015 18:49 commented on PixelCola

this style is interesting, I suggest to change the preview since it looks awful.

RolandMelvinZ @ 9/1/2015 15:49 commented on Project Exorcist Background Trial

thank you all :D muramasa is one that influence me on doing this piece, I even play it while working on this lol

@Dr D looks like I've been seen through,to be honest the canopies is one part that I haven't been satisfied with the results, still didn't find a fitting texture for the tree canopies.

RolandMelvinZ @ 8/31/2015 19:48 commented on Cave1

great work!

the only thing that bother me is the value from the rear rock to the back one is still to close to each other, the back should be brighter and widen the gap of the value will make it looks better.

RolandMelvinZ @ 8/29/2015 23:21 commented on Project Exorcist Background Trial

oh gosh, I have one layer that I forgot to turn off when export it, thanks for noticing Finlal, I already fix it.

RolandMelvinZ @ 8/29/2015 15:09 commented on Project Exorcist Background Trial

thank you all :D @momofumi well, I've been working on this for 6 weeks, but that included me working on other project too, so effectively this piece take about 150+ hours.

RolandMelvinZ @ 8/29/2015 00:13 commented on Long face

This is really great, good work :D

RolandMelvinZ @ 8/6/2015 17:18 commented on Classic RPG Monsterset

that floating eye is the best here *_* but all of them is great

RolandMelvinZ @ 7/25/2015 07:16 commented on Wonky Skull Doodle

whoa, nice skull here. How did you record the gif process?

RolandMelvinZ @ 7/25/2015 04:12 commented on Dancing snader

This is great, I love the new design, it's totally better now :)

RolandMelvinZ @ 7/21/2015 20:32 commented on Balloon Trip!

I love the bouncy balloon :)

RolandMelvinZ @ 7/10/2015 00:49 commented on Brain Freeze

great pallete and design! love this <3

RolandMelvinZ @ 7/6/2015 00:16 commented on Poison

this gotta be the winner :) nice job!