Make your own comic strip

icon

I've seen these comic strip builders before, but this is the first one with a decent collection of objects, characters and a really easy to use interface. Really fun tools to mess around with.

Go build a strip!

Found on the always entertaining chrisdiclerico.com blog.

Edit: If you need some ideas for how to create a strip click here.

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 8/19/2005 09:17  |    10

Discussion

hatchetman420 (Level 1 Rookie) @ 3/20/2008 07:29
YO i wanna see some high timez type comics were they at???

Squirrelsquid (Level 4 Shichikyu) @ 8/25/2005 17:45
 weeee very  cool ^^ here's my first strip: http://www.thirdframestudios.com/adgame/stripgen/viewEng.php?id=25043

Shay A. (Level 1 Thug) @ 8/23/2005 13:47

coolness! I g2try it out ^^

`thnx

Blueberry_pie (Level 7 General Manager) @ 8/19/2005 12:20
True dat. PJ's comment system is a lot better
Also, I made another little comic... http://www.thirdframestudios.com/adgame/stripgen/view.php?id=16956

In case you want to see the conversation that comic is based on... read and laugh.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 8/19/2005 12:10
Heh, sorry about that. The comments were not showing up for me. Not a very smooth comment system.

Blueberry_pie (Level 7 General Manager) @ 8/19/2005 11:48
"How the heck do you comment on a cartoon there?"
I think you just did On the bottom right corner, first enter your name and click Send... then you can type your comment in the same field and click Send again.

You're right, this is a lot of fun! In fact, I'm gonna make another one now.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 8/19/2005 11:43

It really is a lot of fun. The only thing missing is being able to make your own objects and characters and change font/font size.

How the heck do you comment on a cartoon there?

Blueberry_pie (Level 7 General Manager) @ 8/19/2005 11:15
He-hey, this is fun! Here my random comic: http://www.thirdframestudios.com/adgame/stripgen/viewEng.php?id=16869
Whee!

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 8/19/2005 09:19

Here's my first strip... http://www.thirdframestudios.com/adgame/stripgen/viewEng.php?id=16691

Look out Gary Larson -- there's a new kid in town.

This Week's Pixel Art

Mythos Expedition icon/pixelartD'oh!! icon/pixelartThoughtless RPG Standing Sprite Link icon/pixelartpetsciimon stalenhag icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app