Gizmo (not the gremlin)

icon

I've been trying to convince my girlfriend for years that we need to get a monkey.  Maybe this video of Gizmo will convince her.

Found this great link at Also Online.

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 8/29/2005 08:59  |    5

Discussion

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 8/30/2005 08:12

Yeah, the guy actually needs a monkey to help him. So sad.  When I first watched the video I kept waiting for the moment when the monkey would shriek and start attacking the poor guy.

Faktablad (Level 6 SWAT) @ 8/30/2005 06:22
GIZMO!!!!!!!!   Lol that's so awesome.  Sedge, you are so getting a monkey and naming it Gadget.  It's amazing what animals can do.  I feel bad for the guy, though.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 8/29/2005 22:35

Awww man, at least check out this Gizmo. He's everybody's hero.

So why does Vermont come up in conversations in your life?  You might want to lay off the herb a little bit.

Blick (Level 7 Captain) @ 8/29/2005 18:57
 I didn't even bother seeing what the video was about. I just had to comment that I'm currently listening to Mogwai, and Alex Marsh just brought to my attention that a Mogwai is a species name or something of gremlins, from Gremlins, and now coming here and reading the latest news item... It's just one of those days where you find the same thing referred to an odd number of times.

I've heard/thought "Nobody cares about Vermont" three times today. All in different places in different situations and conversations with different people.

kankki (Level 2 Corporal) @ 8/29/2005 11:48
 Wow Cool! Newer unrespect teh p0w3r 0f teh 1337 m0nk3ys!

This Week's Pixel Art

Rat icon/pixelartSkeleton Approves! icon/pixelartKarl der Heinz icon/pixelartstymphalian bird icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app