Top Pixel Art - December 2006

icon
The following pixel artists produced Pixel Joint's top rated pixel art for December 2006. Many thanks go out to this month's top pixel artists and all the members who took time to rate.

#1 Pixel ArtColossal Katamari by Snake
#2 Pixel ArtShoesnail idle animation by Fool
#3 Pixel ArtGirantis by Snake
#4 Pixel ArtShrewd by buloght
#5 Pixel ArtPupp by Fool
#6 Pixel ArtRussian folk characters by Fool
#7 Pixel ArtMockup by Fool
#8 Pixel ArtWolfie VS Raptors by buloght
#9 Pixel ArtDoggy by Fool
#10 Pixel ArtCirrhose by exocet

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 1/16/2007 03:15  |    16

Discussion

Snake (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 1/22/2007 02:32
Should have checked sooner. Fool's really gone on a spree here. That snail boss is really skillfully made. Surprised I made it to the top seing as it had been up so long. That and the fact that I submitted my piece the last few hours of December. Guess all I can say is: Thank you for the support. Great entries this month.

Ensellitis (Level 11 Sensei) @ 1/21/2007 17:49
im with you on that one :D

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 1/20/2007 08:11
Congrats to the four of you. I still side on Fool's Doggy being the most entertaining and awesome pixel of the month.

buloght (Level 6 Centaur) @ 1/16/2007 16:53
Congrats Fool and Snake. I thought the mockup of yours would be 2nd. fool, it's my favourite of yours this month. I don't think snake only won the monthly top, he might be at top of the hall of fame too soon :). Amazing work, snake. Also congrats exocet.

Haha, yeah that dragon is hunting the 1st spot down, should be there before the end.

rats (Level 1 Gangster) @ 1/16/2007 16:41
This month belongs to Snake and Fool. Seems next month is Fool again #1.

The B.O.B. (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 1/16/2007 15:59
Whelp, with Fool and Snake around, I'm thinking I should retire skillz...or become their most awesome foe that ever existed...either way, I lose in the end...
Great job, you two talent hogs!

Blick (Level 7 Captain) @ 1/16/2007 13:25
Crap. I have to find out how to stop being good and start being epic.

Scruffs (Level 7 Assassin) @ 1/16/2007 11:51

its hard to compete these days with so many great artists, congratulations guys =)

Mykola (Level 3 Corporate Drone) @ 1/16/2007 08:04
Fool is dominating PJ hahah, nice!

Ensellitis (Level 11 Sensei) @ 1/16/2007 07:37
5 trophies is one thing... but 5 in ONE MONTH?!  COMMON MAN!  :P  nah, well earned

Fool (Level 6 SWAT) @ 1/16/2007 05:13
Common, I don't believe you - nobody's that heartless to beat up an old-timer for only five trophies.=)) Thank you guys, I'm honored.

7even (Level 9 T-rex) @ 1/16/2007 04:49

Maybe this means that the Top Pixel Art - (month) should become "Top Pixel Artists - (month)".

Ensellitis (Level 11 Sensei) @ 1/16/2007 04:36
no worries, in like 50 years, they will be dead, and by then we will all have a chance...

Equinoxx (Level 3 Stalker) @ 1/16/2007 04:19
can't we ban these guys so us lesser folk can ta least THINK we have a chance ... congrats guys. awesome work

Ensellitis (Level 11 Sensei) @ 1/16/2007 04:02
i vote we beat the crap out of fool for getting 5 trophies in one month LOL  congrats you 4, great work

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Coelacanth) @ 1/16/2007 03:17
Damn, December 2006 sure was a great month for Snake, Fool and buloght.  Congrats to exocet for breaking in against these titans.

This Week's Pixel Art

Blue moon brew icon/pixelartTree icon/pixelartLittle Girl icon/pixelartSkull icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app