All challenges aside, I am still sponsoring this years Pixelween competition. Huzzah! You have a much longer time to compete and complete this contest than the weekly challenges. So there's no excuses.
Pixel a scene depicting a menacing alien and/or robot. Think retro science fiction movies such as:
The Almighty Rules:
- Size: 250x140 (horizontal x vertical)
- animation allowed
- transparency allowed
- 32 colours maximum
- must be of a horror/scifi theme as mentioned already. We will not accept anything to do with E.T. or Alf. Do not play dumb and look for loopholes.
- Absolutely no rips, photo traces, edits, etc.
- Multiple submissions are allowed.
- submissions will only be accepted beginning October 15th. This means don't submit something you doodled in 5 mins.
- This is a vote free contest. You will not be able to vote yourself in this time. Judges will be anonymous but not able to win in the competition. This includes myself.
- contest is open until October 29th.
- Yes... there will be prizes for first, second, and third place winners.
- Prizes to be announced later in the competition.
- No refunds or exchanges without proof of purchase
Consult the Official Pixelween 3 thread
in the forums for any questions you might have or to post your work in progress.
Have fun and good luck!