Challenge Voting: The Opposite Sex!

icon

Posted by Blueberry_pie @ 9/21/2009 00:01  |    9

Discussion

Dr D (Level 4 Shichikyu) @ 9/23/2009 12:57

Im really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but Xion Night had the best entry of all time. OF ALL TIME

Manjaman (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 9/23/2009 12:13

Though you didn't finish at time yeah xD

Christoballs (Level 6 Serial Killer) @ 9/23/2009 10:37

Didn't finish in time... :(
Some pretty good submissions for this comp though!

Skull (Level 11 CEO) @ 9/23/2009 08:26

@Manjaman - totally, but with a canvas limit of 250 x 250, I couldn't fit my imaginary boobs in.

dpixel (Level 9 Vice President) @ 9/23/2009 06:22

I think the only one that looks like a real opposite sex version is cthulhu, mainly cuz I had something to compare it too and it is damn close.

Metaru (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 9/22/2009 18:59

funny thing i got a female version of myself going around somewhere... :V

Manupix (Level 11 Godfather) @ 9/22/2009 16:33

Me too!

1 = Skurwy - despite the fingers ;), 2 = Styx, and 3 was difficult: Lollige, Zolaris, StickyTape? I forgot, I think I chose ST.

Stickman (Level 7 Sheriff) @ 9/22/2009 09:43

I have to say that I agree with the comment below....

...but good luck to all.

Manjaman (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 9/22/2009 00:54

Whow a lot of anatomy problems in these entries. You jointers have no respect for the female body >.< OK I know drawing a perfect nude woman is one of the most difficulttrials in an artist life.

Maybe some of you could have increased the manly aspect of their character, I see a lot of babes, but just a few tomboys (and no sissy) -- I think a lot of these entries are more reflecting the jointers' fantasized ego than their real sexual equivalent--

Voted for Xion Night and Skurwy87, they've both made a great job !

This Week's Pixel Art

Gaoler icon/pixelartMcBean icon/pixelartDaft Punk 1993–2021 icon/pixelartMinotaur druid icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app