Cyborg Chicks vs Space Sandwiches

icon

As weird as it sound, this new game is out in the store, featuring some crazy pixelart by the hand of you fellow pixelartist T-Mind.

Check the trailer!

Posted by T-Mind @ 10/5/2013 07:12  |    10

Discussion

_Connor (Level 5 Assistant Manager) @ 10/21/2013 02:31

Well, i tried to comment with CC, and the post was never allowed.

Damian (Level 10 Operative) @ 10/20/2013 11:00

I'm okay with this being posted, however, one of the mods probably should of fixed some of the minor grammar mistakes, english is probably not T-minds first language.

Eggy (Level 5 Detective) @ 10/20/2013 03:16

Oh cool, then as soon as I see it's out for Android, I'll be getting it :3 I just hope it's compatible with my LG-P350...

T-Mind (Level 7 Ichikyu) @ 10/19/2013 15:30

No Connor, it's not criticism the problem, but remember it's a commercial project, people insulting or stuff like that (who you will amaze how much of them are around), it's not nice to have.

About Andorid, we are working on that right away, and it's a free game :D

Eggy (Level 5 Detective) @ 10/19/2013 04:46

The game looks cool, can't wait for it to come out for Android :3

Just one concern... It's a paid game, right? Because I wish to play it once it comes out for Android, but if it's paid I won't be able to buy it because I'm still underaged, not to mention I live in Croatia and I dunno how would I pay anyway.

kedume (Level 4 Shichikyu) @ 10/19/2013 01:47

Nice job. It reminds me the old school Larry's adventures. I want to see some gameplay now :-)

_Connor (Level 5 Assistant Manager) @ 10/19/2013 00:04

I like how i need your approval to post on the YT video. Scared of a bit of critisism are we?

T-Mind (Level 7 Ichikyu) @ 10/18/2013 14:00

We are working in the Android version right now, with a big update coming soon for iOS too :D

Iceberg (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 10/18/2013 04:26

Wat.

greenraven (Level 2 Hired Gun) @ 10/18/2013 02:35

WTF?

Good luck with this though. But you might also want to consider Android as a platform.

This Week's Pixel Art

Aerith FFVII Remake Battle Sprite icon/pixelartBouncekitten icon/pixelartShepherd With a Flute icon/pixelartCabin for Pixel_Dailies icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app