Pixel Art Challenge: I'mmmm Melllllttttiinngg

icon

Show an object melting that cannot usually melt; so no melting ice, wax, butter, etc...

Example: Salvador Dalí's Persistence of Memory.

Canvas size - Unrestricted.
Colours - Max 20.
Transparency - Optional.
Animation - Optional.

Posted by skamocore @ 10/7/2013 00:01  |    7

Discussion

Nevercreature (Level 9 Whale Shark) @ 10/9/2013 14:32

Hahaha. Yes! I'm a little bit crazy too... But... Have you seen some Dali's performance? Just like this one.

nedink (Level 1 Intern) @ 10/9/2013 02:00

Haha you're one to talk; a rat king looking out over his trash kingdom, trees growing out of cars, stark-naked engineer putting up a sentry gun, not to mention your "strange creature-man." You remind me a lot of Dali, actually.

crozier (Level 6 Hitman) @ 10/8/2013 07:20

Whether he was crazy or not, the burning giraffe paintings he did are really cool, to say the least.

Nevercreature (Level 9 Whale Shark) @ 10/7/2013 14:37

Hehe. I went this summer in the special expo of Dali in Madrid and I could see The Persistence of Memory in person.

Anyway I don't like Dali very much... I think he was crazy. (Melting things, ants and eggs everywhere...)

cirpons (Level 5 Soldier) @ 10/7/2013 13:44

Well, im for originality, i mean doing a reproduction is nice, but I always value original ideas higher.

EdJr (Level 9 Nidan) @ 10/7/2013 11:54

Then you could pixel a creative reinterpretation of it!

Petruszka (Level 3 Private Eye) @ 10/7/2013 00:25

Damn, first thing that came to me was Dali's melting clock, but since it is given as an example, that would be embarrasing

This Week's Pixel Art

Hollow Knight: Little Ghost icon/pixelartGirl icon/pixelartRPG FORQ icon/pixelartA demon for a game I am working on icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app