Challenge Voting: Candyland

Discussion

Quiara (Level 3 Enforcer) @ 5/27/2020 19:17

Haha, this is almost better than getting to compete. Thank you both.

Gecimen (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 5/27/2020 17:15

Ah yes this happens often when a preview is really unrelated with the challenge subject, sorry.

Irenaart (Level 8 Marshal) @ 5/27/2020 00:53

@Quiara; You are right. Somehow I missed your piece, Gecimen missed your piece, you are, as we would call a victim of circumstances. In this case, you'll be awarded with a special trophy.

theartistjulian (Level 4 Lieutenant) @ 5/26/2020 20:50

Ok maybe its time zones then but I did check before i posted and it was still available on my end so im not sure

Quiara (Level 3 Enforcer) @ 5/26/2020 13:29

Ok, I thought I also missed the deadline, but if Julian's is two hours late, then my piece was submitted two minutes before deadline, and it's not in the poll. I understand if you missed it, because it's not super obvious from the preview or title ("who can take a rainbow") it was made for the contest.

Irenaart (Level 8 Marshal) @ 5/25/2020 23:48

@theartistjulian; Actually no. You submitted your image 2 hours and 12 minutes too late. It should be submitted no later than Sunday 11:59 PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). I personaly checked queue and your piece wasn't there by that time. Next time be a little faster.

theartistjulian (Level 4 Lieutenant) @ 5/25/2020 20:36

I thought yall would at least check the queue to see if theres anymore that need approving before closing to vote..

theartistjulian (Level 4 Lieutenant) @ 5/25/2020 19:33

I submitted it before it ended again and made sure to check for the challenge but nobody approved it before ;(

This Week's Pixel Art

Little Clown icon/pixelartClassy Boar icon/pixelartAudiyo icon/pixelartMoon icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app