April Comments & Fav awards

icon

Don't forget to comment on the pieces you like!

Not only does a comment have the potential to make the artist's day, if you post a lot you'll win one of the fancy new trophies

April's top commenter awards go to:
  1. CELS
  2. Taks
  3. Siskan

And April's most favourited award goes to:
Most Faved Artist - October 2020 (#1) andylittle

Posted by Hapiel @ 5/5/2021 02:29  |    8

Discussion

CELS (Level 7 Lotus) @ 5/12/2021 09:55

I would definitely rate more if it was easier and quicker to do. The only thing stopping me from being level 10 is... I need to rate another 5000 times. It just takes too long, especially with the Fixeljoint extension (which is otherwise fantastic). Giving people feedback feels more productive. Again, I'd definitely rate more often if I could speed up the process.

Taks (Level 4 Shoggoth (The Mountains of Madness)) @ 5/10/2021 23:40

Honored to get second place. Was commenting everytime to art I looked at -- even the 2006 ones. Kinda hoping they would reply back lol.

gawrone (Level 9 Leftovers) @ 5/10/2021 00:12

He is collecting 1/3 of the hearts all so far :)

I was trying to get the commenter trophy once and forced my self to comment ten times more than I usually do. Still didn't get it, so I guess it is not for introverts like me :P But sometimes, when I hide behind my keyboard I can rate a really whole lot of art. Can we have a trophy for that?

(after a while I'm considering this is not such a dumb idea, if people start to rate art more intensively, becasue mobilised by the trophy, maybe it would bring some action on the top rated arts page? - yes it could be abused sometimes just for the trophy, but actually - so are the comments, so what's the difference? )

vrine (Level 6 Saber-toothed Tiger) @ 5/6/2021 20:29

No surprise there, they're lovely :)

I also foresee a lot more 'most fave'd' trophies in Andy's future ;)

Jinn (Level 11 Cthulhu (The Call of Cthulhu)) @ 5/5/2021 19:39

Thank you! I made these :)

vrine (Level 6 Saber-toothed Tiger) @ 5/5/2021 17:54

Wow I love the new trophies! Who made them?

Hapiel (Level 11 Pixellite) @ 5/5/2021 10:56

That comment you just posted counts towards your score. So happy commenting in May and good luck getting an award!

MrQuetch (Level 5 NES) @ 5/5/2021 10:14

I didn't know we could earn awards from comments? That's crazy!

This Week's Pixel Art

Bubblegum16 sprites icon/pixelartRooted icon/pixelartEspada Estockito icon/pixelartPromenade icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app