May Comments & Faves Awards

icon

Don't forget to comment on the pieces you like!

Not only does a comment have the potential to make the artist's day, if you post a lot you'll win one of the fancy new trophies

May's top commenter awards go to:
  1. vrine
  2. CELS
  3. Hapiel

And May's most favourited award goes to:
Most Faved Artist - October 2020 (#1) Fool

Posted by Christoballs @ 6/2/2021 03:04  |    7

Discussion

gawrone (Level 9 Leftovers) @ 6/8/2021 02:56

I really thought that the heart prize goes to the art published that month. Now I understand how it works and it kinda seems legit - like if someone made a masterpiece 10 years ago which is still praised than you are outta luck. But also kinda feels like "no painter will ever get a reward again, becasue there was Velázquez. Deal with it"

Cyangmou (Level 8 Marshal) @ 6/5/2021 01:36

Congrats to all of you, Vrine, CELS and Hapiel for your efforts to keep up the good community and improve it further. Everyone always is happy if they get a comment, it just feels good. Thanks for yours to me too :)

CELS (Level 7 Lotus) @ 6/3/2021 03:15

Your comments are definitely helpful for me and (from what I've read) others! And congrats to you and Hapiel as well.

vrine (Level 6 Saber-toothed Tiger) @ 6/3/2021 02:21

Hehe thanks Taks! I'm hoping my comments are at least helpful, spamming is what I don't want to do

Congrats CELS and Hapiel! And the ghost of Fool :P

CELS (Level 7 Lotus) @ 6/2/2021 14:26

Thanks! I hope you do! Gotta warn you though: once you get that gold coffee cup trophy on PJ, your life will never be the same. Interviews, movie offers, VIP parties, it's a hell of a ride.

Taks (Level 4 Shoggoth (The Mountains of Madness)) @ 6/2/2021 09:30

Congrats Vrine, CELS, and Hapiel! I'll beat you next time

Drea (Level 6 Time Traveller) @ 6/2/2021 06:04

Fool really got the most likes without posting

This Week's Pixel Art

Another Pathfinder 2e Party icon/pixelartSacral intervention icon/pixelartEscalator icon/pixelartAvatar icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app