Pixel Art Challenge: Clean Your SSD 2021

icon

Happy new year pixel-heads! Have you missed a challenge from the past year? Did you start but couldn't find the time to finish? This week, we want you to pick any weekly challenge from 2021 and make an entry (check the ALL CHALLENGES column on the right. The first challenge of 2021 was Unexpected Visitor).
Please make sure you write in the description which challenge you chose and make sure you follow it's rules and limitations. Have fun!

Canvas Size - see the corresponding challenge
Colours - see the corresponding challenge
Transparency - see the corresponding challenge
Animation - see the corresponding challenge

Posted by gawrone @ 1/3/2022 00:55  |    6

Discussion

b236 (Level 10 Cherry Pie) @ 1/5/2022 01:35

april's fools challenge is another upcoming highlight!

gawrone (Level 11 Croissant) @ 1/5/2022 00:40

I had the exactly same situation with last year's april fools challenge. I hope I can make it this year :(

b236 (Level 10 Cherry Pie) @ 1/4/2022 08:25

i was looking forward to this challenge so much and now i have no time to actually join it 8|

yuanhai (Level 6 Blue Crab) @ 1/3/2022 18:08

Time goes by so fast!

yuanhai (Level 6 Blue Crab) @ 1/3/2022 04:01

Awesome challenge! I have already selected the challenge that I didn't have time to complete but I have always been thinking about it.

QueenKami (Level 4 Woolly Mammoth) @ 1/3/2022 01:16

Ooh, excited to try this one! I joined in the later half of the year and there were some really good challenges I didn't get in on-so many to choose from!

This Week's Pixel Art

Sexy Cleric icon/pixelartGuard Panic Skybird icon/pixelartPixel Dailies - Hunter icon/pixelartAsleep at the Reins icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app