Challenge Awards: In Motion

icon
The In Motion pixel art challenge is complete and we have three new champions. This week's challenge awards go to the following pieces:

Thanks so much to all who took the time to vote and participate in the challenge! Check out the In Motion forum thread for more information.

Posted by skamocore @ 11/28/2011   |    6

Discussion

offwhite (Level 5 Assistant Manager) @ 11/30/2011 08:20

@Kravvon Nar'roth: Of all the entries yours had the best "in motion"-pose. And I think challenge entries should be judged by the challenge criteria.

Kravvon Nar'roth (Level 4 Ensign) @ 11/30/2011 05:50

@offwhite: Nah, you deserved it, your #1 piece was more work-intensive than mine. I'm honestly surprised I placed in the top three, so second works just fine for me. :)

offwhite (Level 5 Assistant Manager) @ 11/29/2011 17:16

@Kravvon Nar'roth: My reaction was the same, "No way!" 'cos I was sure your pic would win. And in my opinion you should have! Congrats anyhow :D

@jalonso: The best part in a sandwich is in the middel ;)

@Partack: Thanks for the compliment :D Sorry that I'm greedy, I just can't help myself =_=

Partack (Level 3 Private Eye) @ 11/28/2011 14:28

The black man should have had it. Offwhite is greedy! (but a very good pixeller. lols)

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 11/28/2011 06:34

Offwhite sandwich

Kravvon Nar'roth (Level 4 Ensign) @ 11/28/2011 05:41

Oh wow, 2nd place? No way! :D This makes my day. Congrats to offwhite for securing 1st AND 3rd!

This Week's Pixel Art

Damn I'm Handsome icon/pixelartBomb Creature icon/pixelartDesert-Dressed Traveler icon/pixelartcarnival icon/pixelart