• Last month we mentioned skeddles's new puzzle game, Killer Robot Attack which is now ready to play HERE and accoding to John Gallagher 'Loved it Fun game is fun' which is about as good as it gets with reviews.
• Super Pixel Quest is a neat little click-through adventure which we have run in the past and is in the links section but newer PJers may have never seen. Watch as an animated character searches for a spare light bulb whilst stumbling through several unexplored rooms inside an eerie castle. Pixelart by Emmanuel Espinasse. Found by scriblroid
• REXPaint is a powerful and user-friendly ASCII art editor. Use a wide variety of tools to create ANSI block/line art, roguelike mockups and maps, and for other roguelike development tools. Found by TZero
• IndieNova is an Indie community for pixelart projects by and for Chinese projects. This site is not reviewed by PJ in any way because we don't read Chinese and include here because PJ is one of those rare websites that the Chinese government allows to their citizens with no filters. Found by crafteverywhere
• FrankieSmileShow is holding weekly pixel parties on Friday nights at 8pm. He reveals a new screenshot from a classic 8 or 16-bit game for everyone to edit and tweak. The screenshot will be revealed on a twitch stream. See the Pixel Party forum thread for details every week HERE
The next ISOcollab has begun. ISOcaplypse Now HERE
PJer Yanrishatum continues to expand the PJ Image Specs and the latest is better than ever. A forum thread is now open and your feedback is needed with this latest update.
Requested by Finlal in the Chatterbox. Yanrishatum has created a new Script that checks preview icon size and says when it's too big (10kb+) and not going to show in the gallery front page.
Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey (or what it named for FF) userscript.
http://wb.yanrishatum.ru/dump/s160410103814.png - Example 2 (size: ok).
PJv3 is up and running but bugs and glitches abound. Please pm a Mod or post your find in the forum thread PJv3 Bugs and Glitches
• 'Fixeljoint' Firefox extension for Chrome and Firefox!. Any question PM EdJr. Created by EdJr
• A blurry pixel for Chrome HERE. This is entirely untested by us and the fixes below have proven successful so its just here as an extra. Found and sent in by a non-PJer.
OPP is back and better than ever. Join the fun!
As always, if you find interesting pixel related things to post in the next StrayPixels send in as news or PM jalonso with details.
We edit and fix all typos so don't be shy.