Challenge Awards: Obliqueworld

icon
The Obliqueworld pixel art challenge is complete and we have three new champions. This week's challenge awards go to the following pieces:

Toc Through the Blue Gate by Kaiseto
A.G.E.C (Animal God Eat Cake) by Victor Rojo
Krush World by ui_

Thanks so much to all who took the time to vote and participate in the challenge! Check out the Obliqueworld forum thread for more information.

Posted by Blueberry_pie @ 10/19/2009 00:01  |    9

Discussion

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 10/22/2009 15:35

Green's my favorite color yet I have no green ribbons at all :(

philipptr (Level 4 Team Leader) @ 10/20/2009 23:38

Seriously, what do you want to hear? "Oh, no totally missed your entry, wont do that again, please stay!!11" ? Even if you think that you should have ranked better, I dont see any reason to say that other than to seek for pitiful comments.

I couldnt agree any more with tripnfelt. Beyonce had one of the best entries of all time. Of all time.

tripnfelt (Level 5 Rokkyu) @ 10/19/2009 23:38

Yeah this is bull - non of them deserved the award - Beyonce did.

I've made some awesome challenge entries and only ever gotten green. Unfortunently there's always been really awesome entries against me.

dpixel (Level 9 Vice President) @ 10/19/2009 12:52

Yes, but your ratio of placing vs. green is way better.

Stickman (Level 7 Sheriff) @ 10/19/2009 12:44

I have 27!!! BEAT THAT!!!

Nice work on these entries though. Congrats to all participants!

dpixel (Level 9 Vice President) @ 10/19/2009 07:02

I have 23 greens and I'm still around.

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 10/19/2009 06:42

Winning or even placing is nice but does not mean greens ribbon work is not appreciated. Pixel for yourself :|

Blueberry_pie (Level 7 General Manager) @ 10/19/2009 00:24

What the heck, dude? Have you seen the comments on your entry? They seem pretty appreciative to me. Those three entries just happened to receive more votes than yours. No need to get upset about it.

DawnBringer (Level 10 Maniac) @ 10/19/2009 00:15

Hmm...so I strike out again. Maybe it's time to leave this place? Coz I'm happy with my work and since people here don't seem to appreciate it, perhaps I should go somewhere else or do something different?

This Week's Pixel Art

kaf icon/pixelartThis War Has Gone on Long Enough icon/pixelartLazy Forest icon/pixelartSkullface icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app