Challenge Awards: Afro

icon
The Afro pixel art challenge is complete and we have three new champions. This week's challenge awards go to the following pieces:

Thanks so much to all who took the time to vote and participate in the challenge! Check out the Afro forum thread for more information.

Posted by jeremy @ 11/21/2011   |    8

Discussion

crozier (Level 6 Hitman) @ 11/23/2011 16:13

No, I really meant its a shame not enough people voted it. Of course somebody had to vote for it. (I know I did, along with those others you mentioned.)

Delicious (Level 9 Boss) @ 11/23/2011 03:40

In what way does that mean nobody voted for it...?

I did, and I'm sure many others did aswell... It just happened to not collect as much as the three winners.

crozier (Level 6 Hitman) @ 11/21/2011 16:14

Man Xamllew's afro guy was so awesome! Its such a shame nobody voted it o.O

Xamllew (Level 3 Chief) @ 11/21/2011 14:59

Thanks EdJr, yours is quite awesome as well.

EdJr (Level 9 Nidan) @ 11/21/2011 13:00

And with so many favorites and a good rating, I'm wondering: HOW THE HELL DIDN'T XAMLLEW WIN ANYTHING?

EdJr (Level 9 Nidan) @ 11/21/2011 12:58

Thank you very much, Mars! But I personally think many others deserved it as well. I would be really lucky if I won something.

Congrats for so many great entries! We should have more challenges like this.

Mars Haseugen (Level 1 Intern) @ 11/21/2011 10:55

Ah, a green ribbon; it's always worth checking the joint to see I have the "special" prize. -__- EdJr deserved a top 3 spot in my opinion; I don't know whats wrong with this place sometimes.

Xamllew (Level 3 Chief) @ 11/21/2011 00:19

Damn it.

This Week's Pixel Art

avatar icon/pixelartBlorp icon/pixelartCandle Handler icon/pixelartWanja icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app